8. The five basic components of the ICS consist of Command, Operations, Logistics, _______________, and Finance.
9. Why use simple rescue techniques as the first rescue option?
10. The most common horizontal upstream flow of water is called?
11. The majority of muscle/skeletal injuries are the result of?
12. What are the four basic areas to assess at a site of a task?
13. When choosing a swiftwater PFD choose one with:
Scenario: It's February and it has been raining heavily. Rivers are in flood. A couple kayakers have made their way to Trent River to "run" trent falls. While going over the falls one of the kayakers did not pop up. The second kayaker could not located the friend and after 30 minutes of scanning river decided to call for additional help. What is your game plan to assist the kayaker?